BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Thursday 18 August 2011

pokemon emerald wakthrough part 36


On this video I recorded my last 2 tries on catching Rayquaza, i failed the first one, but check the second one...

Sky Pillar Top, Caught *SHINY RAYQUAZA (Doomsday) - Master Ball used.
Fallarbor Town, The Move Re-Learner, exchanging Heart Scales to teach Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw to Rayquaza.

I restarted like 15 times for failing to catch Rayquaza, and in one of those I found a SHINY Rayquaza, i was like OMG! so i didn't wanted to risk and try another attempt to catch it with ultra balls and i decided to just throw the Master Ball.

*This Rayquaza is LEGIT! and i don't care if you don't trust me, i found it without expecting or looking for it to be shiny, and it's cool but sadly i got it on a Rom, so i can't transfer it to my Diamond, but wathever at least it will be awesome for my Walkthrough.

0 comments: